And the Privleged Parking Spaces Go To…….
CONGRATULATIONS to the TTF’s 2015 Spring Privileged Parking Spacewinners… Jaime (Grace and Leonardo) and Howell (Kristi and Steve) families!! These lucky winners will now be able to use the TTF privileged parking spaces for the remainder of this school year!
Thank you to everyone who has invested in the TTF, you are greatly appreciated!!
Friendly reminder, if you have pledged a donation to the TTF this school year,those donations are due by Friday February 13th.
We are looking for volunteers to serve on the 2015-2016 TTF Board. Please email Kim Brown at VPPrograms@trittfoundation.com if you are interested in one of the positions below.
· Manages Annual Fund execution
· Works closely with VP – Fundraising to set strategy, communications and fundraising calendar
· Responsible for forms, donations, prizes, magnets, donor database and fundraising statistics.
· Organizes FAST programs, including coordination with vendors and promotion of programs, creation of FAST semester schedule.
· Recruits and manages fundraising committee volunteers as necessary
· Facilitates FAST class surveys for all participants, each class, each semester
Matching Gift & Corporate Grants:
· Manages Matching Gifts & Grants program to increase the number of corporate matching gifts through various strategies (ie. collecting names of parents’ workplaces, follow-up with parents working for companies known to match, maintaining current list of local companies that match donations.
· Investigate grants that are a good fit for Tritt and writes applications as necessary.
· Works with board members to effectively publicize events and TTF activities and produce communication materials as needed.
· Implements strategy through various vehicles: Thursday memo, email campaigns, web site, bulletin board, school events and Principal’s messages.
The Tritt Tiger Foundation has once again teamed up with our outstanding art teacher, Mrs. McFerrin, to produce fantastic original works of art by all our students! http://tritt.typepad.com/mcferrin/
Your child’s Foundation Square 1 Art order packet will be distributed starting October 15th. Each packet contains your child’s free stickers and information about how to order great products!
ONLINE ORDERING!—view your child’s art on products before ordering to make the very best
selections. Online order instructions are included in your child’s packet.
Go to: www.square1art.com/shop
Place orders October 15th through Nov. 1st 2014! Contact Beth Moore at email@example.com.
New This Year:
- iPad Case w/ Cover
- iPad Case
- iPad Mini Case
- iPhone 4/4S or 5 Case
- Galaxy S III Case
- Fun Packs
- FREE SHIPPING!!
Orders will be sent home the week of November 20th. These personal products make for great holiday gift giving! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.