Welcome Back to School!! Come find us in our bright orange shirts at Meet and Greet, find out about the Tritt Tiger Foundation (TTF), what the TTF provides for Tritt and your child, and all the wonderful FAST enrichment classes that are available to your child this school year.
The TTF Annual Fund Campaign is in full swing! Are you Investing in Innovation?
Investing in the TTF Annual Fund provides all Tritt students with an enriched science and technology education.
In 2014-2015, the TTF will be funding:
- Salaries of the science lab teacher and computer lab facilitator
- 25 Netbooks for the Innovation Lab
- 2 additional iPad carts for use in classrooms bringing the school-wide total to 5
- Computer or iPad for each classroom
- Furniture for the Innovation Lab
- Science lab supplies
If you turn in your donation or pledge at MeetN’Greet, you immediately get the new coveted car magnet!
All donors will receive a TTF magnet. All donations received by 8/29th will also be entered into drawings for “Breakfast with the Principal” and tickets to area attractions. All donations $400+ are entered into a “Privileged Parking Spots” drawing and $1,000+ donations are eligible for recognition on the “Friends of Foundation” plaque. All fifth grade donor families are entered into the “Fifth Grade Parking Spots” drawing for a reserved parking spot the last week of school.
If you pledged a donation earlier this year, those donations are due by Friday, February 7th. Payments can be made via check made payable to the TTF, cash or even via Paypal. Please remember that the TTF relies on these donations to fund our school’s Computer and Science Lab teacher salaries and equipment, as well as the 100+ iPads that were purchased for the school.
Don’t forget those matching gifts! Check to see if your employer or your spouse’s employer offers a matching gift program at http://doublethedonation.com/tritttigerfoundation.
CONTEST DRAWINGS: At the end of February, the following opportunities will take place:
- Donate $400+: a chance to win one of TWO privileged parking spots for the remainder of the year
- Donate $500+: will receive High Investor recognition
- Donate $1000+: will receive their name on the Friends of the Foundation plaque (in front lobby of Tritt)
Donations from matching funds or from extended family count towards your family total.
ATTENTION ALL FIFTH GRADE FAMILIES!!!
- All 5th grade families who fulfill their pledges will be entered in the drawing to win one of TWO additional privileged parking spots for the last week of school.
Thanks for your support of the TTF and our terrific school!
Classes which offer online registration are now accepting new registrations for Spring 2014.
Go to: FAST (Tritt Foundation After School Time) for registration details.