Classes which offer online registration are now accepting new registrations for Fall 2013. Check back regularly for updated description of classes and registration forms.
Tritt Tiger Foundation
Be Proudly Invested!
Annual Campaign August 5th-30th, 2013
Thanks to your generosity, the TTF will be funding the following for the 2013-2014 school year:
√ The salary of a full-time, certified Science Lab Teacher and science lab supplies
√ The salary of a full-time, certified Computer Lab Teacher and two computer labs.
√ Two iPad carts and 60+ iPads (in addition to the cart and 33 iPads purchased in 2012-2013) to enhance classroom learning.
√ Supporting the initiative to incorporate S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) into the school curriculum.
- What is the TTF?
- The TTF is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance educational opportunities for all students by providing programs to maintain excellence in the classroom and to fulfill academic needs that are unable to be included in county or other organizational budgets.
- How much am I asked to donate?
- The requested donation is $100 per child; however any donation amount is greatly appreciated.
- Where does the money go?
- 2/3 of the TTF budget is used for teacher salaries (science lab/computer lab)
- 1/3 is used to provide technology for all students (iPad carts and curriculum)
- Who decides how the money is spent?
- The TTF seeks input from teachers, administrators and parents to determine the best way to allocate the funds available.
- Is the TTF different from the PTA?
- The PTA and the TTF each have distinct and essential roles in improving the quality of our children’s education. Each organization works within specific parameters. By working together, we are able to support teachers and administrators, provide up-to-date technology & supplies, provide enrichment programs, capital improvements, and much, much more! By supporting these two wonderful organizations, you are truly investing in YOUR child’s education!
- How can I make my donation?
- New this year! Pay by credit card at Meet and Greet
- Pay online using Paypal (access via the TTF website) or write a check
- I think my company will match my pledge. What’s the process?
- Many employers will match eligible contributions made by their employees, spouses, widow(ers) or retirees! Your donation to the TTF could be doubled! Every program is different, so please contact your company for assistance or email Shelly McClain at: MatchingGrants@trittfoundation.com for more information.
- How can I get involved?
- Volunteer as a TTF Classroom Liaison by signing up in your child’s classroom at Meet & Greet .
Our Annual Investor Report update for our parents and investors. Thank you for your support this year, and every year.
Thank you for your donations! Your generosity has raised $75,057.00 for the Tritt Tiger Foundation!!! If you still have an outstanding pledge, you can fulfill it through Thursday, May 23rd. CONGRATULATIONS to the families who won the parking spot drawings!! The winners of the Spring TTF Privileged Parking Spots are the Mayfield and Siokis families and the winners of the 5th Grade Parking Spots for the last week of school are the Lacsamana and Dewan families!!! Thank you to everyone who has invested in the TTF, you are greatly appreciated!