On Tuesday, March 29 at 6:30pm, the Tritt Tiger Foundation will hold our Annual Meeting in the Tritt Cafe. Please join us to learn more about the track, the field trips, FAST programs and all the other things we do with your support.
Immediately following the brief Annual Meeting, there will be a showcase of the FAST programs for your enjoyment. Some FAST Programs will offer presentations outside the Tritt Cafe. We will be sending further information about this event to you in the near future.
Please be sure to to send a note in with your child every time he or she will be attending a FAST program. This will help ensure that your child is safe and in the right place.
Individual FAST teachers will be deciding whether to have class on February 2. Please contact your FAST teacher for more information. February 2 was originally scheduled to be an early release day, but is now a full day to make up for time we missed because of snow.
Check out the FAST (Foundation After School Time, formerly ASEP) schedule for the Spring Semester!
Thank You for your generosity in supporting the Tritt Tiger Foundation!
Annual Fund Overview
Thank you to all of our wonderful donors for making this year’s Annual Fund the best yet! Our projected total for the year is $76,943; however, we have over $17,000 in outstanding pledges that are due no later than February 11th, 2011! The Foundation plans to use your investment for the following initiatives:
- Complete funding of the Science Lab, including a certified teacher salary and all supplies
- Complete funding of the Computer Labs, including a certified teacher salary and all supplies
- Installation of a New Track during the spring of 2011 in partnership with our PTA
- Establishment of a Field Trip Fund of $20 per student
Did you hear how each grade used the TTF sponsored Field Trip Fund?
Kindergarten: A special “in-housefield trip” with a visit from Zoo Atlanta AND a visit to The Atlanta History Center to visit The Tully Smith House.
First Grade: Georgia Tech’s Ferst Center for the Arts
Second Grade: In school field trip with Living Historians
Third Grade: The Tellus Science Museum in Cartersville, GA
Fourth Grade: Extended day field trip to the Columbus Space Science Center
Fifth Grade: In school Civil War Education Day
Tritt Tiger Foundation Tidbits
- Name Change! After School Enrichment Program (ASEP) will now be called Foundation After School Time (FAST) to avoid further confusion with the After School Program (ASP). Did you know that 439 students participated this Fall’s ASEP classes?
- We want to hear from you! Please be on the look out for a survey beginning on November 29th. We want your feedback on this fall’s ASEP program and on our Science and Computer Lab Programs.
- If you have pledged a donation to the Foundation, please remember the deadline is February 11th, 2011. Fulfillment of those outstanding pledges is critical to executing TTF initiatives.